You may choose between 1 and 10 numbers from the 80 numbers on the Keno board. The game will draw 20 numbers randomly. The more numbers you match, the more you win!
- Choose 1-10 numbers by clicking on them or by clicking "AUTO PICK" to have the game choose numbers for you.
- Click "CLEAR PICKS" to erase your picks so you may pick new numbers.
- Adjust your bet by clicking "BET ONE." You may bet up to four credits per game.
- Click "BET MAX" to bet 4 credits.
- Click on "1 GAME" to start the draw. Your payouts will be displayed and highlighted on the PAYOUTS board.
- Click on "5 GAMES" or "10 GAMES" to play that many consecutive draws. Your results will be displayed on the RESULTS board.
- Click "TURBO" to speed up the draw considerably. Click "TURBO" again to go back to regular speed.